Join United Fray!
Is this You?
You are fun, reliable, thoughtful, intelligent and caring. You have demonstrated experience managing an office to make sure the place and people have what they need to be successful. You take great pride in helping to keep organizations running smoothly and are never afraid to pitch in to help. You probably have done some HR work and bookkeeping in the past. You love being part of a team. You are good at handling dynamic situations, keeping calm in a storm, all while being a fun and sociable person!
United Fray is seeking a full-time Office Manager who wants to be part of a dynamic growing company that helps Make Fun Possible through sports, events, fitness, travel, and media.
We’re on a mission to never stop playing. As an Inc. 5000 company we’re growing rapidly and developing from a social sports company to a full lifestyle community. As Office Manager you'll help us accomplish this by helping to plan, organize, and maintain all office and administration systems to support the company's operations.
This position reports directly to the CEO and is part of the United Fray central office team which supports not only the thriving DC area operations, but also our new expansion efforts in multiple markets nationwide. This full-time, salaried position is located in Washington DC office and generally keeps standard business hours between 8:30am-5pm weekdays.
- Organize the office layout, supplies and equipment to keep business operating at maximum efficiency
- Maintain the office condition and arrange any necessary repairs to the space;
- Proactively stock and manage all supplies;
- Maintain all office equipment, schedule regular maintenance, arrange any repairs.
- Develop and conduct an onboarding process to introduce new hires to the physical office basic systems and processes, how to use equipment, etc.;
- Manage Accounts receivable and payable;
- Timesheet / payroll cross-checking and submitting to payroll company twice a month for all staff nationwide;
- Responsible for all mailing and errands around the DC office;
- Partner with other staff to update and maintain company policy and guideline documents;
- Serve as the first point of contact & office greeter, and provide general support to all visitors;
- Execute general and HR administrative duties;
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant;
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers);
- Supply management, inventory control;
- Quickbooks basics;
- Excellent communication both written and verbal;
- Detail oriented, organized and strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to easily learn new skills;
- Clean driving record and ability to safely operate company vehicles;
- Proficiency in G Suite - gmail, drive, docs, hangouts;
- A strong sense of professionalism;
- Ability to handle sensitive information that requires decorum and confidentiality.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary based on experience;
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision benefits;
- Vacation & Sick Time PTO;
- Market Leading 401K plan;
- Free participation in United Fray leagues & events;
- Performance bonuses provided as earned.
For more information about the place, culture, and atmosphere you'll be working in, please go to United Fray Careers website at unitedfray.talentcmo.com.